Friday, February 13th, 2009 - 8:41 pm - For Discussion, General Nonsense
- Valentine’s Day is tomorrow, and people will say that you don’t need a special day to celebrate love and that everyday should be a Valentine’s Day. Just because there’s a special day to celebrate love that doesn’t mean that you should ignore it the rest of the year. Conclusion: stop whining, suck it up, wear red tomorrow and go buy roses and chocolates and other Valentine’s Day stuff to make the corporates happy you cheapskate!
- People are more inclined to sympathize with the tragedies and suffering closer to them (geographically) regardless of proportion (i.e. people suffering a far get less sympathy for more suffering.)
- Anytime you take action based on anger you’re likely to regret it and/or apologize for it later.
- Being different is good, and people would still judge you for it.
- I like this internet cafe because they published an ad in a magazine using Firefox icon instead of the broweser with deteriorating market share Internet Explorer.
- This post was written on a slight hangover; who says alcohol is bad for you?